Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Balls that Launched a Thousand Stories . . .



Or, at least two stories.








So, I was asked, once, where I came up with the idea for the Jill series. Here it is.

I can't find the pics of this person that show his face, but what I thought about him was Tony's history - a blond guy who'd been in the Marines, and who was tough but also yielding.


For me, there's just something about how these balls are hanging there. As if they're just resting up before Jill runs in and beats the hell out of them.

At any rate, I was extremely impressed by this picture, and it's one of those quirky things about life - how random finds can be the impetus for interesting works of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(m/M) Mark and Me Part 2 - NEW

  Mark and Me (Part 2) After our Christmas nut-and-sex-fest my stepdad had minor surgery to remove his squashed testicles and replace them w...