Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Brownie Points

After being around a couple years in this circus we call the ballbusting community, one can't but help pick up signature moves in the stories. so I'm challenging you, my readers, to read my stories and distill the "Nicholas Experience." It could be turns of phrases, frequently used physical moves, certain props, character constructions and development, and so forth.
 
What and how is it that I write that sets me apart from other writers in our genre?
 
I'd Love to know!
 
cheers,
 
n.

5 comments:

  1. A lot of your stories are partially about concent... or at least the insinuation of it which is quite sexy, and also helps me empathize withe the 'victim'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find a certain willingness to be emasculated enjoyable because it implies a power differential which is being taken advantage of by the aggressor.

      Delete
  2. Your stories consistently vary. It's not the same thing churned out every week, it's always something new and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicholas I always enjoy your story, and amazed a man willing gave or gave up his manhood, Jill, Three men and Lady and Needles. I like power structure that small girl took daddy or strong man's big balls. Also Gisei, cottage plantation etc, fantasy stories conclude men give their most important things (Testicles) gave younger brother or loved one. That very erotic and HOT!
    You create a lot of ball destruction that is awesome. If you write pure fantasy of Destroyed, bulls, horses, dogs, raindeer's balls would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

  For whatever reason, I am not able to comment on my own stories. I don't understand why, but it means that I can't reply to YOUR c...