Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Order! At all costs!!!

I've decided to revive the old classification system of who's crushing whose nuts so that people can go right to the gender preference they like.

I've gone back through all my posts and added the designations. Large F's and M's indicated adults, small f's and m's indicated younger folk. The people before the slash are doing the busting, the people after the slash are the victim(s) (willing or unwilling).

Hope it's a bit of an improvement. Feedback is appreciated.

n.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, a splendid idea friend! As you write more and more I'm sure this classification system will help your devoted fans :)

    ReplyDelete

(m/M) Mark and Me Part 2 - NEW

  Mark and Me (Part 2) After our Christmas nut-and-sex-fest my stepdad had minor surgery to remove his squashed testicles and replace them w...